Veterans of War United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans of War United

Veterans of War United

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WitIsWisdom
Admiral
Admiral
WitIsWisdom

Thanks for supporting VOW      Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol   Thanks for supporting VOW      Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol I_icon_minitime17th February 2011, 2:39 am

Thanks Sewar! Good to have you back man. I am still sending pre-roster invites to members I believe to be valuable assests.

If anybody wants to chip in and send messages to the same people I have contacted (or others that don't bring drama and want to play tactically), let me know!

So far I have contacted Wrath, Vader, Stalliono, Grimm, Major, Brain, Bullseye, Blue, and a few others... lets all try to get the clan to good standing early Smile
I am also going to contact Saiklo, Widow, Girlscout, Thor, Bushman, Bradford, takeaim, Titan, Gump, polishsausage, AV, Impuis Lupus, bioboy, H69r, SkullCrasher, Headtrimer, Kilabean, and a couple others. So, if anybody would like to send them PSN messages or talk to them in game to help get them on board, I appreciate the work!

Thank you everybody for the help and support. I know we can be back on top with some hard work, good callouts, and solid teamwork.

I would like everyone to start thinking about a fireteam that fits them. Anyways, Welcome back to VOW.. OORAH!

We are back like I promised. Soon enough April 19th will roll around and we can "convince" the others still on the fence to join with our great teamwork and clan chemistry!

So far, 2 months and 2 days before the release we have about 9 confirmed members. Which isn't bad for 2 days of recruiting work on my part. I'm sure in a couple weeks the pre-roster will be up near 15-20.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/witiswisdom
sewarerat-_-
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
sewarerat-_-

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol   Thanks for supporting VOW      Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol I_icon_minitime17th February 2011, 3:52 pm

i know xALLAHx said there is a bunch of guys in his unit that play socom and he was leaving FF and starting a knew clan, been trying to get him into VOW, but i don't know the other guys. probably when game starts, will end up playing with them and see from there. even though they are rangers and not jarheads remember we are all green (WIT) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WitIsWisdom
Admiral
Admiral
WitIsWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol   Thanks for supporting VOW      Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol I_icon_minitime17th February 2011, 6:11 pm

Right on man. Yeah, Allah and his buddies are welcome to join if they want in! We have several military members in VOW. I agree about the "we are all green thing." I support every branch, and some more tactical minds couldn't hurt anything! See if you can get him to come on here or contact me and maybe we can talk something out. I don't want FF thinking I am stealing members or whatever though, because everybody in VOW knows that isn't my style. I do however take members of friendly clans into VOW if they leave their other clan on their own accord. I am pretty down to earth (unlike some clan leaders we know), and I believe in clan unity and don't single anybody out. Every member is just as important as the next, and I know VOW members would welcome them whole heartedly!
Back to top Go down
X_ALLAH_X
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
X_ALLAH_X

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol   Thanks for supporting VOW      Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol I_icon_minitime3rd March 2011, 3:02 am

sewarerat-_- wrote:
i know xALLAHx said there is a bunch of guys in his unit that play socom and he was leaving FF and starting a knew clan, been trying to get him into VOW, but i don't know the other guys. probably when game starts, will end up playing with them and see from there. even though they are rangers and not jarheads remember we are all green (WIT) Very Happy

What do ya know hmmm I made the Switch now lets go KICK SOME A$$$$$
Back to top Go down
WitIsWisdom
Admiral
Admiral
WitIsWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol   Thanks for supporting VOW      Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol I_icon_minitime3rd March 2011, 11:16 pm

Welcome aboard xAllahx! Good to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
Devok_
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol   Thanks for supporting VOW      Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol I_icon_minitime6th March 2011, 5:35 pm

Vow!!!Whatss Supp wit!!!!! Smile
"It's thee beast devokkkkkkkkk fire team1 !!! "
Back to top Go down
WitIsWisdom
Admiral
Admiral
WitIsWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol   Thanks for supporting VOW      Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol I_icon_minitime6th March 2011, 5:37 pm

Welcome back man! Good to see you back! I will add you to the pre-roster.

By the way, we are regrouping and playing on Socom Confrontation if you want to play before S4. We have had 3-8 on every night for about 2 weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol   Thanks for supporting VOW      Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for supporting VOW Move this to pre-roster thread (wtf?) lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veterans of War United :: Veterans of War United-
Jump to: