Veterans of War United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans of War United

Veterans of War United

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game collection pics! Thought some of you might like to see this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WitIsWisdom
Admiral
Admiral
WitIsWisdom

Game collection pics!  Thought some of you might like to see this. Empty
PostSubject: Game collection pics! Thought some of you might like to see this.   Game collection pics!  Thought some of you might like to see this. I_icon_minitime6th March 2011, 5:59 pm

Here are a couple pics of my game collection. These are over a year old, so not everything is showing.
I have around 1,350 games now.

[img]Game collection pics!  Thought some of you might like to see this. CraigGames016[/img]

[img]Game collection pics!  Thought some of you might like to see this. CraigGames015[/img]

[img]Game collection pics!  Thought some of you might like to see this. 100_0264[/img]

I need to take some more pictures... I will post more soon, like my entire SOCOM game series (minus the psp games) pics, and so forth.

http://www.gamespot.com/users/WitIsWisdom/games_table?mode=own is the most updated list I have (excluding my imports, duplicates, and games I overlooked while adding them)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/witiswisdom
Saiklo
Admin
Admin
Saiklo

PostSubject: Re: Game collection pics! Thought some of you might like to see this.   Game collection pics!  Thought some of you might like to see this. I_icon_minitime17th March 2011, 4:13 am

I wish I could just put my hands through my screen, reach in, and organize all your games alphabetically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.squeebs.net
CHEVY_DUDE_502
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
CHEVY_DUDE_502

PostSubject: Re: Game collection pics! Thought some of you might like to see this.   Game collection pics!  Thought some of you might like to see this. I_icon_minitime11th May 2011, 1:58 am

ok you have 1350 games have you beat them all? Think of all the money you got tied up in that you could by a new truck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game collection pics! Thought some of you might like to see this.   Game collection pics!  Thought some of you might like to see this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game collection pics! Thought some of you might like to see this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veterans of War United :: Guests :: General GAMES-
Jump to: