Veterans of War United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans of War United

Veterans of War United

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo unveiling new console at E3 2011 (read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WitIsWisdom
Admiral
Admiral
WitIsWisdom

Nintendo unveiling new console at E3 2011 (read) Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo unveiling new console at E3 2011 (read)   Nintendo unveiling new console at E3 2011 (read) I_icon_minitime14th April 2011, 5:17 pm

Supposedly Nintendo is releasing a new console in no way associated with the Wii by the end of 2012. It is reported to be hardcore, and significantly more powerful then the PS3 and 360. It will be backward compatible with Wii games, but is supposed to have a new non motion sensing set of games, and be fully 1080p HD compatible. It seems there is a lot of stir, and Nintendo wants to bring "hardcore" gamers back with new game series targeted for shooter fans, racing fans, and bring in some new mascots while still retaining the old ones as well.
Interesting, it's about time Nintendo stopped the kiddy shit! Remember the NES? SNES? They had the greatest games... If they bring back popular series like, Contra, Dragon Warrior, Zelda, Ikari Warriors, and great RPG's and it is confirmed, this will be a day 1 purchase for me. Nintendo was my favorite growing up, so now it is time for them to step up to the plate. They made a killing on the Wii with all the casual gamers, and they are going a COMPLETELY different route this time.
I can't wait to see if the hype is true or just a bunch of crap. Either way I support Nintendo more then Xbox...
Although I own all three this gen consoles.

Thoughts? Oh, and dont say Nintendo is crap... we all kn ow the last few consoles they released were... ok at best... but then again, look at SOCOM... lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/witiswisdom

Nintendo unveiling new console at E3 2011 (read)
Page 1 of 1